This function can be used after setting the driving position by following procedure.
^Do not start the vehicle while the adjustments are being made.
^Take care not to select the wrong button, or the seat could strike the rear passenger or hit your body against the steering wheel. If this happens, you can stop the movement by pressing another driving position memory switch, or depressing the brake pedal.
REGISTERING THE DRIVING POSITION ONTO THE ELECTRONIC KEY
An electronic key can memorize only one driving position.
The driver's door must be closed with the ignition switch is turned off.
1. Push and hold the previously memorized driving position button "1" or "2".
2. While depressing the button above-mentioned, push and hold the lock or unlock button on the electronic key until a beep sounds.
If you want to set other driving position, repeat the above procedure. The previous setting will be erased and the new position will be set.
CANCELING THE DRIVING POSITION ON TO THE ELECTRONIC KEY
The driver's door must be closed with the ignition switch turned off.
1. Push and hold the "SET" switch.
2. Push and hold the lock/unlock button on the wireless remote control until a beep sounds.
3. The memory on the key is disabled.
To enable it again, repeat the above procedure.
Was this article helpful?