1. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
Wait for 90 seconds after disconnecting the cable to prevent the airbag working (See page RS-1).
2. REMOVE STEERING WHEEL NO. 3 COVER LOWER (See page RS-304)
3. REMOVE STEERING WHEEL NO. 2 COVER LOWER (See page RS-304)
4. REMOVE STEERING PAD (See page RS-304)
5. REMOVE CRUISE CONTROL MAIN SWITCH
(a) Disconnect the connector.
(b) Remove the 2 screws.
(c) Pull out the cruise control main switch assembly in the direction shown by the arrow in the illustration.
Was this article helpful?