(a) Install the clutch master cylinder assy with the 2 nuts. Torque: 12 N m (120 kgf cm, 9 ft Ibf)
^ MP Grease
^ MP Grease
11. INSTALL CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER PUSH ROD CLEVIS W/HOLE PIN
(a) Apply MP grease to the contact surface of the hole pin and bush.
(b) Connect the clevis to the clutch pedal assy with the hole pin.
Install the hole pin from the left side of the vehicle.
(c) Install the clip to the hole pin.
12. CONNECT CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER TO FLEXIBLE HOSE TUBE
(a) Using SST, connect the flexible hose tube. Torque: 15 N m (155 kgf cm, 11 ft Ibf)
13. CONNECT CLUTCH RESERVOIR TUBE
(a) Connect the clutch reservoir tube with the clip to the clutch master cylinder assy.
Connect the clutch reservoir tube so that it will not be twisted.
14. INSTALL BRAKE BOOSTER ASSY (SEE PAGE 26-19)
15. INSTALL BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER SUB-ASSY (SEE PAGE 27-4)
16. BLEED MASTER CYLINDER SST 09023-00100
17. BLEED BRAKE LINE (SEE PAGE 30-8)
18. BLEED CLUTCH PIPE LINE
(a) Fill the brake reservoir tank with clutch fluid and bleed clutch system. Torque: 8.3 N m (85 kgf cm, 73 in. Ibf)
19. CHECK AND ADJUST BRAKE PEDAL HEIGHT (SEE PAGE 30-29)
20. INSPECT AND ADJUST CLUTCH PEDAL SUB-ASSY (SEE PAGE 42-7)
21. CHECK BRAKE FLUID LEAKAGE
22. CHECK CLUTCH FLUID LEAKAGE
23. CHECK FLUID LEVEL IN RESERVOIR
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.