1. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL OPENING EXTENSION PAD RH
2. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL OPENING EXTENSION PAD LH
3. REMOVE ENGINE UNDER COVER LH
4. REMOVE ENGINE UNDER COVER RH
5. DRAIN ENGINE COOLANT NOTICE:
Do not remove the radiator cap sub-assembly while the engine and radiator are still hot. Pressurized, hot engine coolant and steam may be released and cause serious burns.
(a) Remove the radiator cap sub-assembly from the radiator assembly.
(b) Loosen the radiator drain cock plug and cylinder block drain cock plug, then drain the coolant.
Was this article helpful?