1. DISCHARGE FUEL SYSTEM PRESSURE
See page FU-1.
2. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
3. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CAP SUB-ASSEMBLY (See page ES-416)
4. REMOVE NO. 1 ENGINE COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY (See page EM-94)
5. DISCONNECT FUEL TUBE SUB-ASSEMBLY
(a) Remove the No. 1 fuel pipe clamp. NOTICE:
Check for foreign matter on the pipe and around the connector before disconnecting the quick connector. Clean the connector if necessary.
(b) If the connector and pipe are stuck, pinch the connector, and push and pull the pipe to disconnect them.
• Do not use any tools in this procedure.
• Check for foreign matter on the sealing surface of the disconnected pipe. Clean it if necessary.
(c) Separate the fuel tube from the fuel hose clamp.
Was this article helpful?