1. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL RH
2. REMOVE ENGINE UNDER COVER RH
3. REMOVE FRONT FENDER APRON SEAL RH
4. REMOVE V-RIBBED BELT
(a) Using SST and 19 mm socket wrench, loosen the V-ribbed belt tensioner arm clockwise, then remove the V-ribbed belt. SST 09216-42010 NOTICE:
• Be sure to connect SST and the tools so that they are in line during use.
• When retracting the tensioner, turn it clockwise slowly for 3 seconds or more. Do not apply force rapidly.
• After the tensioner is fully retracted, do not apply force any more than necessary.
Was this article helpful?