When a large amount of ATF needs to be filled (i.e. after removal and installation of oil pan or torque converter), perform the procedure from step 1.
When a small amount of ATF is required (i.e. removal and installation of oil cooler tube, repair of a minor oil leak), perform the procedure from step 7.
1) Raise the vehicle while keeping it level.
2) Remove the refill plug and overflow plug.
3) Fill the transaxle with WS type ATF through the refill plug hole until it overflows from the overflow plug hole.
► ATF WS must be used to fill the transaxle.
4) Reinstall the overflow plug.
5) Add the specified amount of ATF (specified amount is determined by the procedure that was performed) and reinstall the refill plug.
Was this article helpful?