1. CHECK QUANTITY OF REFRIGERANT GAS DURING REFRIGERATION CYCLE
2. INSTALL MANIFOLD GAUGE SET
3. RUN ENGINE
Run the engine at 2,000 rpm at least 5 minutes.
4. CHECK EXPANSION VALVE
If the expansion valve is clogged, the low pressure reading will drop to 0 kg /cm2 (0 psi, 0 kPa), otherwise it is OK.
3. INSTALL CONDENSER FAN
4. INSTALL CENTER BRACE AND HORNS
5. INSTALL FRONT GRILLE AND UNDER COVER
6. IF CONDENSER WAS REPLACED, ADD
COMPRESSOR OIL TO COMPRESSOR Add 40 - 50 cc (1.4 -1.7 fl.oz.) DENSOOIL 6,
SUNISO No. 5GS or equivalent.
7. EVACUATE AIR FROM AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
8. CHARGE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM WITH
REFRIGERANT AND CHECK FOR GAS LEAKAGE Specified amount 720 ± 50 g (25.4 ± 1.8 oz)
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.