1. REMOVE THROTTLE VALVE RETAINER
2. REMOVE CUT-BACK PLUG RETAINER
3. REMOVE PLUG AND CUT-BACK VALVE
4. REMOVE SECONDARY REGULATOR VALVE AND SPRING
(a) Remove one bolt from the plate over the valve and loosen the other one. Slowly rotate the plate to uncover the valve.
WARNING: Valve is spring-loaded.
(b) Remove the valve and spring. Keep the spring with the valve.
(c) Remove the other bolt and remove the cover plate.
5. REMOVE THROTTLE CAM
6. REMOVE DOWN-SHIFT PLUG AND SPRING
(a) Remove the pin by pushing the down-shift plug.
(b) Remove the down-shift plug with the sleeve and spring.
REMOVE THROTTLE VALVE AND SPRING
REMOVE ADJUSTING RINGS
Note the number of adjusting rings installed.
Was this article helpful?