1. Explain which type of wire is used when current flow is high.
2. Explain what is mean by system polarity and how is it used today.
3. Explain how the colors of the wire insulation are used and give an example.
4. Explain how wire is sized, different sizing systems, and provide examples.
5. Name the correct type of solder used for electrical repair repair and why
6. Outline the procedure for "Tinning an Iron".
7. List the rules for good soldering.
8. Outline in detail the correct procedure for splicing a new wire end on.
9. When and why is a heat gun used?
Was this article helpful?