1. Describe the atomic structure of an atom and name all it's components.
2. Explain how an ION differs from an atom.
3. Explain the difference between "bound" and "free" electrons. 4 Explain the function of the "Valence ring"
5. Define the following items: Conductors, Insulators, and Semiconductors.
6. Describe the two theories of electron flow.
7. Define in detail "voltage" and how is it measured.
8. Define in detail "current" and how is it measured.
9. Define in detail "resistance" and how is it measured.
10. Explain the relationship between current and resistance.
11. List and describe the various factors that effect resistance.
12. Explain what ohms law is and how it can be used.
13. Describe the effects of "current flow" through a conductor.
14. Describe in detail the two general categories of "electricity".
15. Describe the two types of "dynamic electricity".
Was this article helpful?