Door Window Glass, Regulator & Glass Run
Remove the parts in the numerical order shown in the figure.
1. Regulator Handle
2. Pull Handle
4 Trim Board
6. Glass Run Rear Channel
7 Window Glass
8 Window Regulator 9. Galss Run
01. Remove the bezel.
(1) Remove the screws.
(2) Remove in the order of arrow marks. — 1. Pull out the rear end. —♦ 2. Pull the bezel toward the rear. —► 3. Remove by pulling out the front end.
2 Remove the glass run rear channel.
(2) Remove the glass with the glass holder.
(2) Take out the regulator.
1. Adjust the door front-rear and vertical directions by loosening the door hinges at the door.
2. Adjust the surface difference with fender and in vertical direction by loosening the door hinges at the body.
4. Adjust the window glass tilt.
5. Adjust door outside handle play.
6. Adjust door inside handle play
7. Adjust the door lock
Tail Gate Lock & Handle
1. Remove the tail gate handle (1) by unscrewing the mounting nuts.
2. Remove the tail gate lock by removing the screws.
Back Door Inside Handle
1. Pull out the lock pin (1) with a wire or other means, and take off the handle.
Perform the removal in reverse order. - Note -
Install the back door inside handle with the slot in the handle (shown by arrow) positioned upward.
1. Adjust the door alignment by shifting the positions of the door hinges at the body.
2. Adjust the door closing response. (1) Door on right side.
Was this article helpful?