1. INSTALL COMPRESSOR
(a) Install the compressor with 3 bolts. Torque: 49 Nm (500 kgfcm, 36 ftlbf)
(b) Connect the connector.
2. INSTALL FRONT DRIVE SHAFT LH (See page SA-33)
3. CONNECT DISCHARGE AND SUCTION HOSES
(a) Lubricate 2 new O-rings with compressor oil and install them to the hoses.
(b) Connect the both hoses with 2 bolts. Torque: 10 Nm (100 kgfcm, 7 ftlbf)
Hose should be connected immediately after the caps have been removed.
4. INSTALL AND CHECK DRIVE BELT (See page AC-17 and AC-15 )
5. CONNECT NEGATIVE (-) TERMINAL CABLE TO BATTERY
6. EVACUATE AIR FROM REFRIGERATION SYSTEM AND CHARGE SYSTEM WITH REFRIGERANT Specified amount: 1,050 ± 50 g (37.03 ± 1.76 oz.)
7. INSPECT FOR LEAKAGE OF REFRIGERANT
Using a gas leak detector, check for leaks of the refrigerant.
If there is a leakage, check the tightening torque at the joints.
8. INSPECT A/C OPERATION
Was this article helpful?