2. REMOVE AIR CLEANER CAP DRIVE BELT, FAN AND FLUID COUPLING ASSEMBLY, FAN SHROUD AND RADIATOR RESERVOIR
3. DISCONNECT CONNECTORS
(a) Release the lock and disconnect the transmission wire connector.
(b) Disconnect the 2 transmission wire connectors.
(c) Separate the connector clamp.
4. REMOVE TRANSFER SHIFT LEVER BOOT
(a) Remove the transfer shift lever knob.
(b) Remove upper console panel (See page BO-84 ).
(c) Remove the 4 bolts and the transfer shift lever boot. Torque: 5.4 Nm (55 kgfcm, 48 in.lbf)
5. REMOVE ENGINE NO. 1 AND NO. 2 UNDER COVERS
6. REMOVE LH AND RH FRONT EXHAUST PIPES (See page EM-1 15)
7. REMOVE FRONT AND REAR PROPELLER SHAFTS (See page PR-4)
8. SEPARATE TRANSMISSION SHIFT CONTROL ROD
Remove the clip and pin and separate the shift control rod.
9. SEPARATE TRANSFER SHIFT LEVER
Remove the nut and separate the transfer shift lever rod assembly.
Torque: 12 Nm (122 kgfcm, 9 ftlbf)
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.