1. INSTALL ISC VALVE TO THROTTLE BODY (See step 1 on page FI-150)
2. INSTALL THROTTLE BODY
(a) Place a new gasket on the throttle body, facing the protrusion upward.
(b) Install the throttle body with the four bolts.
HINT: Each bolt is indicated in the figure.
3. CONNECT HOSES TO THROTTLE BODY
(a) Two water by-pass hoses from No.1 air tube
(b) Air hose from No.1 air tube
(c) PCV hose from cylinder head cover
(d) Vacuum hose (from throttle body P port) from vacuum pipe
(e) Vacuum hose (from throttle body E port) from EGR VSV
4. INSTALL ACCELERATOR BRACKET
5. CONNECT ISC VALVE CONNECTOR
6. CONNECT THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR CONNECTOR
7. INSTALL INTAKE AIR CONNECTOR STAY
Install the two spacers and air connector stay with four bolts.
10 mm head bolt 80 kg-cm (69 in.-lb, 7.8 N-m) 12 mm head bolt 195 kg-cm (14 ft-lb, 19 N-m)
8. INSTALL INTAKE AIR CONNECTOR
Install the air connector with the four bolts. Torque: 195 kg-cm (14 ft-lb, 19 N-m)
9. INSTALL NO.1 AIR INTAKE CONNECTOR
10. CONNECT ACCELERATOR CABLE, AND ADJUST IT
11. FILL WITH ENGINE COOLANT (See page CO-7)
12. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERY
Was this article helpful?