1. REMOVE CLUTCH COVER AND DISC
2. REMOVE FLYWHEEL
3. REMOVE REAR END PLATE
Remove the bolt and end plate.
4. INSTALL ENGINE TO ENGINE STAND FOR DISASSEMBLY
5. REMOVE ALTERNATOR (See page CH-6)
6. REMOVE ALTERNATOR BRACKET
Remove the three bolts, two nuts and mounting bracket.
7. REMOVE RH ENGINE MOUNTING BRACKET
Remove the four bolts and mounting bracket.
8. REMOVE TIMING BELT AND PULLEYS (See pages EM-28 to 32)
9. REMOVE TURBOCHARGER (See pages TC-9 to 12)
10. REMOVE CYLINDER HEAD (See pages EM-63 to 71)
11. REMOVE WATER PUMP (See page CO-11)
12. REMOVE OIL PAN AND OIL PUMP (See pages LU-11 and 12)
13. REMOVE OIL FILTER (See page LU-7)
14. REMOVE OIL COOLER (See page LU-19)
15. REMOVE KNOCK SENSOR
Using SST, remove the knock sensor. SST 09816-30010
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.