• The daytime running light system is standard equipment on the Canada models and is available as optional equipment on the U.S.A. models.
• This system is designed to automatically activate the headlights at reduced brightness (high beam) during the daytime to keep the car highly visible to other vehicles.
• This system is controlled by the main body ECU.
• This system is enabled when the conditions given below are met:
1) The ignition switch is ON.
2) Engine running condition.
3) Light control switch is OFF.
Was this article helpful?