• The fuel returnless system is used to reduce evaporative emissions.
• A fuel cut control is used to stop the fuel pump when the SRS airbag is deployed in a frontal or side collision. For details, see page EG-53.
• The fuel delivery pipe made of plastic is used.
• A quick connector is used to connect the fuel pipe with the fuel hose for excellent serviceability.
• Compact 12-hole type injectors are used to increase atomization of the fuel.
• A compact fuel pump in which a fuel filter is integrated in the fuel pump assembly is used.
• The ORVR (On-board Refueling Vapor Recovery) system is used. For details, see page EG-131.
Was this article helpful?