Be on the alert for changes in performance, sounds, and visual tip-offs that indicate service is needed. Some important clues are as follows:
• Engine missing, stumbling, or pinging
• Appreciable loss of power
• Strange engine noises
• A leak under the vehicle (However, water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.)
• Change in exhaust sound (This may indicate a dangerous carbon monoxide leak. Drive with the windows open and have the exhaust system checked immediately.)
• Flat-looking tire; excessive tire squeal when cornering; uneven tire wear
• Vehicle pulls to one side when driving straight on a level road
• Strange noises related to suspension movement
• Loss of brake effectiveness; spongy feeling brake pedal; pedal almost touches floor; vehicle pulls to one side when braking
• Engine coolant temperature continually higher than normal
If you notice any of 1 vehicle to your Toyo possible. It probably repair.
Do not continue d hicle unchecked. It rious vehicle dam personal injury.
Was this article helpful?