"VSC" warning light
This light warns that there is a problem somewhere in the following systems:
• Traction control system
• Vehicle stability control system
• Downhill assist control system
• Hill-start assist control system
The light will come on when the ignition key is turned to "ON". When the systems are work properly, the light turns off after a few seconds.
If the light comes on while driving, all the above systems will not work. In such a case, the brakes will operate when applied (no electronic assistance will be available), and it will be possible to continue driving the vehicle.
In the following cases, contact your Toyota dealer:
• The warning light does not come on when the ignition key is turned to "ON".
• The warning light remains on after the ignition key is turned to "ON".
• The warning light comes on while driving.
The downhill assist sists the decelerat brake when you driv When you are dr pushing the "DAC" system. If the vehii speed of 25 km/h (1 can descend at a c
Do not rely exces! hill assist control be able to maintain road surfaces or o which sliding can as extremely steep muddy roads.
TO ACTIVATE THE CONTROL SYSTEM
1. In order to make gine brake, put t lector lever in " (reverse).
Was this article helpful?