The light warns that there is a problem somewhere in the following.
• Vehicle stability control system
• Traction control system
• Downhill assist control system
• Hill-start assist control system
The light will come on when the ignition key is turned to "ON" and will go off after a few seconds.
If the light comes on while driving, all the above systems will not work. In such a case, the brakes will operate when applied (no electronic assistance will be available), and it will be possible to continue driving the vehicle.
In the following cases, contact your Toyota dealer:
• The warning light does not come on after the ignition key is turned to "ON".
• The warning light remains on after the ignition key is turned to "ON".
• The warning light comes on while driving.
Was this article helpful?