• Always make sure the shoulder belt is positioned across the center of child's shoulder. The belt should be kept away from child's neck, but not falling off child's shoulder. Otherwise, the child may be killed or seriously injured in case of sudden braking or a collision.
• Both high-positioned lap belts and loose-fitting belts could cause death or serious injuries due to sliding under the lap belt during a collision or other unintended event. Keep the lap belt positioned as low on a child's hips as possible.
• For child's safety, do not place the shoulder belt under child's arm.
• After inserting the tab, make sure the tab and buckle are locked and that the lap and shoulder portions of the belt are not twisted.
• Do not insert coins, clips, etc. in the buckle as this may prevent your child from properly latching the tab and buckle.
• If the seat belt does not function normally, it cannot protect your child from death or serious injury. Contact your Toyota dealer immediately. Do not install the child restraint system on the seat until the seat belt is fixed.
2. To remove the be buckle release b belt to retract.
Was this article helpful?