To use the power outlet, push the main switch on the instrument panel.
An indicator light will illuminate to indicate that the power outlet is ready for use.
Push the main switch once again to turn the power outlet off. When the power outlet is not in use, make sure that the main switch is turned off.
♦ To prevent the battery from being discharged, do not use the power outlet longer than necessary when the engine is not running.
♦ Close the power outlet lid when the power outlet is not in use. Inserting anything other than an appropriate plug that fits the outlet may cause electrical failure or short circuits.
The power outlet is not designed for the following electric appliances even though their power consumption is under 115 VAC/100W. These appliances may not operate properly.
• Appliances with h age: cathode-ray compressor- driver pumps, electric tc
• Measuring device; cise data: medica ing instruments, e
• Other appliances i stable power su controlled electric sor lamps, etc.
Certain electrical a|
Auxiliary box (overhead console)
During hot weathei vehicle becomes leave anything fla, able such as a li inside.
To use the glove box:
Open by pulling the lever.
Lock by inserting the master key and turning it clockwise.
Unlock by inserting the master key and turning it counterclockwise.
To reduce the chance of injury in case of an accident or a sudden stop, always keep the glove box door closed while driving.
To use the box, open it as shown above.
• To reduce the chance of injury in case of an accident or a sudden stop, always keep the auxiliary box closed while driving.
• As this holder is designed for holding light objects such as eyeglasses, do not place objects heavier than 0.2 kg (0.4 lb.) in it. Heavy objects may cause the holder to open and the contents to fly out resulting in injuries.
(instrument panel) Luggage storage boxes
To open the box, push the "OPEN CLOSE" button.
To close the box, push the "OPEN CLOSE" button again.
Do not attempt to open the box forcibly when your vehicle is on a steep downhill. Move your vehicle to flat road and open the box by pushing the button.
To reduce the chance of injury in case of an accident or a sudden stop, always keep the auxiliary box closed while driving.
To use the box, do
Front: Remove the c Rear (type A): Opei pulling up the strap. Rear (type B): Fold
To reduce the ch case of an acciden always keep the boxes closed while
Was this article helpful?