• Do not attach a microphone or any other device or object near the area where the curtain shield airbag activates such as on the windshield glass, side door glass, front, center and roof side garnish. When the curtain shield airbag inflates, the microphone or other device or object will be thrown away with great force or the curtain shield airbag may not activate correctly, resulting in death or serious injury.
• Do not hook a hanger, heavy or sharp pointed objects on the coat hook. If the curtain shield airbag inflates, those items will be thrown away with great force or the curtain shield airbag may not activate correctly, resulting in death or serious injury. When you hang clothes, hang them on the coat hook directly.
• Do not use seat accessories which cover the parts where the side air-bags inflate. Such accessories may prevent the side airbags from activating correctly, causing death or serious injury.
• Do not modify or replace the seats or upholstery of the seats with side airbags. Such changes may prevent the side airbag system from activating correctly, disable the system or cause the side airbags to inflate accidentally, resulting in death or serious injury.
• Do not disassem front, center and containing the bags. Such cha the system or shield airbags to ly, resulting in d jury.
• Do not modify o pension system. cause the curtai inflate accidental sult in death or
• Do not use tire than the man mended size. Sui the curtain shiel accidentally, whi death or serious see "Checking a on page 374 in
• Do not place lu specified on the er. Such luggac curtain shield ai cidentally, which death or serious see "Roof luggag 272 in Section 1
Was this article helpful?