1. Run the lap and shoulder belt through or around the convertible seat following the instructions provided by its manufacturer and insert the tab into the buckle taking care not to twist the belt. Keep the lap portion of the belt tight.
• After inserting the tab, make sure the tab and buckle are locked and that the lap and shoulder portions of the belt are not twisted.
• Do not insert coins, clips, etc. in the buckle as this may prevent your child from properly latching the tab and buckle.
• If the seat belt does not function normally, it cannot protect your child from death or serious injury. Contact your Toyota dealer immediately. Do not install the child restraint system on the seat until the seat belt is fixed.
2. Fully extend the s in the lock modi then retracted ev be extended.
To hold the conve make sure the belt before letting the be
Was this article helpful?