♦ Do not use liquid sealants for a flat tire as tire pressure warning valve and transmitter will be damaged.
♦ When the tires must be repaired or replaced, have them repaired or replaced by the nearest Toyota dealer or an authorized tire dealer. The tire pressure warning valves and transmitters will be affected by the installation or removal of tires.
IF THE TIRE PRESSURE WARNING LIGHT COMES ON AFTER BLINKING FOR 1 MINUTE
If the tire pressure warning light comes on after blinking for 1 minute when the ignition switch is turned to the "ON" position, the tire pressure warning system is not working properly.
The system will be disabled in the following conditions:
(When the condition becomes normal, the system will work properly.)
• If tires not equipped with tire pressure warning valves and transmitters are used.
• If the ID code i warning valves an registered.
• If electronic devic similar radio wa nearby.
• If a window tint t wave signals is in
• If there is a lot o vehicle, in particu or wheel housings
• If the spare tire is to poor radio wav
If the tire pressure w to come on after b when the ignition sw "ON" position, have by your Toyota deale
Even if you use ger pressure warning sy properly with some t
Was this article helpful?