• Maintenance requirements vary depending on the country.
• Check the maintenance schedule in the owner's manual supplement.
• Following the maintenance schedule is mandatory.
• Determine the appropriate time to service the vehicle using either miles driven or time elapsed, whichever reaches the specification first.
• Maintain similar intervals between periodic maintenance, unless otherwise noted.
• Failing to check each vehicle part could lead to poor engine performance and increase exhaust emissions.
Was this article helpful?