(e) When using a speedometer (free roller type): Observe the following instructions and then measure with the rear wheels.
(1) Press the 4WD LOCK-MODE SWITCH to turn it OFF and disable the 4WD system.
(2) If the vehicle is equipped with the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) & Traction Control (TRAC) system, prohibit the system from activating.
(3) Position the front wheels on the tester roller.
(4) Position the rear wheels on the free roller.
(5) Ensure that the vehicle does not move using wires.
(6) Shift the transmission shift lever to the "D" position.
Was this article helpful?