(3) If the vehicle is equipped with a Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system, prohibit the system from activating (see previous step).
(4) The parking brake lever should be fully released.
(5) None of the brakes should be applied.
(6) The wheels should be driven on the wheel balancer with the engine running.
(7) Carry out the wheel balancing with the transmission in the D position.
• When performing the wheel balancing, pay attention to the other wheels rotating at the same time.
• Sudden acceleration, deceleration or braking is not allowed.
• Do not forget to change the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system to an operational condition after the test. Check that the VSC warning indicator light goes off when restarting the engine.
Was this article helpful?