1. Place matchmarks on the differential and propeller shaft flanges.
2. Remove the 4 nuts, washers and 4 stud bolts.
3. Pull out the propeller shaft yoke from the transmission.
4. Insert the Transmission Oil Plug (09325-40010) in the transmission to prevent oil leakage. Installation
1. Remove the transmission oil plug from the transmission.
2. Insert the yoke into the transmission.
3. Align the matchmarks on the flanges and connect the flanges with the 4 bolts, washers and nuts.
4. Tighten nuts to specification. See TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS .
Was this article helpful?