1. INSTALL DIFFERENTIAL MOUNTING CUSHIONS
a. Install the 2 front mounting cushions with the 5 bolts.
b. Install the rear mounting cushion with the 2 bolts.
2. INSTALL FRONT DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER
a. Jack up the front differential.
b. Install the 2 front mounting bolts.
c. Using a hexagon (12 mm) wrench, install the rear mounting nut.
2004 DRIVELINE/AXLES Front Differential Carrier - Sequoia d. Remove the jack.
3. INSTALL TUBE WITH WIRE HARNESS ASSEMBLY
a. Install tube with wire harness assembly with the bolt.
b. Connect the actuator connector, vacuum hose and breather hose.
4. CONNECT FRONT PROPELLER SHAFT (See INSTALLATION )
5. INSTALL DRIVE SHAFTS ( REMOVAL & INSTALLATION )
6. FILL DIFFERENTIAL WITH HYPOID GEAR OIL (See REMOVAL & INSTALLATION )
Was this article helpful?