2004 BRAKES ABS With EBD & BA & TRAC & VSC System - Diagnostics - Sequoia fuse.
Fig. 9: Clearing DTC In ECU By Depressing Brake Pedal Courtesy of TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
f. In case of using TOYOTA hand-held tester:
Clear the DTC.
1. Hook up the TOYOTA hand- held tester to the DLC3.
2. Turn the ignition switch ON.
3. Operate the TOYOTA hand-held tester to erase the codes.
2004 BRAKES ABS With EBD & BA & TRAC & VSC System - Diagnostics - Sequoia
NOTE: Please refer to the TOYOTA hand-held tester operator's manual for further details.
2. In case of not using TOYOTA hand-held tester:
SENSOR CHECK (TEST MODE)
NOTE: When having replaced the master cylinder pressure sensor, yaw rate and deceleration sensor and/or ECU, perform zero point calibration of the master cylinder pressure and deceleration sensors (See step 6 .).
NOTE: If the ignition switch is turned from ON to ACC or LOCK during test mode, DTC will be erased.
a. Procedures for test mode:
1. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
2. Check that the shift lever position is at P position, and turn the steering wheel to the neutral position.
4. Start the engine.
5. Check that the ABS warning light and VSC TRAC warning light blink.
Was this article helpful?