• If the VSC buzzer sounds twice, the sensor check has been completed normally.
• If the VSC buzzer does not sound, check the VSC buzzer circuit (See VSC BUZZER CIRCUIT ), then do the sensor check again.
• Drive the vehicle through 180°. At the end of the turn, the direction of the vehicle should be within 180°+- 5° of its start position.
• If the buzzer sounds after start off, then the deceleration sensor check has passed its check. If the buzzer sounds at the completion of a curve, then the yaw rate sensor check has passed its check. The buzzer sound should be heard twice during the sensor checks.
c. Check the master cylinder pressure sensor.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Keep the vehicle in a stationary condition on a level surface for 2 sec. or more.
3. Keeping the vehicle in a stationary condition and not pressing on the brake pedal for 1 sec. or more, depress the brake pedal with 147 N (15 kgf, 33 lbf) or more for 2 sec. or more.
Was this article helpful?