Difference between engine speed and turbine speed_Less than 35 rpm
Performing the intelligent tester's ACTIVE TEST allows relay, VSV, actuator and other items to be operated without removing any parts. Performing the ACTIVE TEST early in troubleshooting is one way to save time.
The DATA LIST can be displayed during the ACTIVE TEST.
1. Warm up the engine.
2. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
4. Turn the ignition switch ON.
5. Turn the intelligent tester ON.
6. Enter the following menus: DIAGNOSIS / ENHANCED OBD II / ACTIVE TEST.
7. Follow the instructions on the tester and perform the ACTIVE TEST.
Was this article helpful?