2006 RESTRAINTS Supplemental Restraint System - Sequoia b. Clear the DTCs.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
3. Clear the DTCs by following the prompts on the tester screen.
When clear the DTC of the occupant classification ECU, select the "OCCUPANT DETECT" on the intelligent tester.
CHECK MODE PROCEDURE
2006 RESTRAINTS Supplemental Restraint System - Sequoia
Using intelligent tester:
CHECK MODE (SIGNAL CHECK)
1. Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON position.
3. Select the "SIGNAL CHECK", and proceed cheeking with the intelligent tester screen. HINT:
Intelligent tester only:
Compared to the normal mode, the check mode has an increased sensitivity to detect malfunctions. Furthermore, the same diagnostic items as ones detected in the normal mode can also be detected in the check mode.
Was this article helpful?