2007 ENGINE PERFORMANCE Engine Control System (2UZ-FE) - Sequoia
The monitor will not run unless:
b. Drive Pattern
1. Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3.
2. Turn the ignition switch ON.
3. Turn the tester ON.
5. Start the engine.
6. Start the engine and allow it to idle for 500 seconds or more.
7. Drive the vehicle at 25 mph (40 km/h) or more for at least 2 minutes.
c. Monitor Status
1. Check the Readiness Monitor status displayed on the tester.
If the status does not switch to COMPL (complete), make sure that the preconditions of the readiness monitor on the scan tool display. If readiness status did not switch to complete, ensure the preconditions are met, turn the ignition switch OFF and then repeat steps (5) and (7).
Was this article helpful?