2007 BRAKES Brake - Sequoia
- Fig. 16: Identifying Front Brake Components Courtesy of TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
1. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL
2. DISCONNECT FRONT BRAKE FLEXIBLE HOSE
2007 BRAKES Brake - Sequoia a. Using SST, disconnect the brake line. Use a container to catch the brake fluid. SST 09023-00101
- Fig. 17: Disconnecting Front Brake Flexible Hose Courtesy of TOYOTA MOTOR SALES, U.S.A., INC.
3. REMOVE FRONT DISC BRAKE CALIPER ASSEMBLY
a. Remove the 2 mounting bolts and caliper
4. REMOVE CLIP, 2 PINS AND ANTI-RATTLE SPRING
5. REMOVE 2 PADS WITH 4 ANTI-SQUEAL SHIMS
Was this article helpful?
Don't pay hundreds of dollars to find out what is wrong with your car. This book is dedicated to helping the do it yourself home and independent technician understand and use OBD-II technology to diagnose and repair their own vehicles.
Get My Free Ebook