a. When the airbag has not deployed, confirm the DTC by checking the SRS warning light. If there is any malfunction in the SRS airbag system, perform troubleshooting.
b. When any of the airbags have deployed, replace the airbag sensor and check the installation condition.
c. Perform the zero point calibration and sensitivity check under the condition is listed below (See INITIALIZATION ).
• The occupant classification ECU is replaced.
• Accessories (seatback tray, seat cover, etc.) are installed.
• The passenger seat removed from the vehicle.
• The passenger airbag ON/OFF indicator ("OFF") comes on when the passenger seat is not occupied.
• The vehicle is brought to the workshop for repair due to an accident or a collision.
Was this article helpful?