• If the wiring connector of the SRS is disconnected with the ignition switch at ON position, DTCs will be recorded.
• Do not open the cover or the case of the ECU and various electrical devices unless absolutely necessary. (If the IC terminals are touched, the IC may be destroyed by static electricity.)
1. REMOVE SLIDE DOOR SCUFF PLATE
2. REMOVE FRONT DOOR SCUFF PLATE
3. REMOVE CENTER PILLAR LOWER GARNISH
4. REMOVE RETRACTOR OF FRONT SEAT OUTER BELT
5. REMOVE SIDE AIRBAG SENSOR ASSEMBLY
(a) Disconnect the connector. NOTICE:
Remove the connector with the sensor assembly installed.
(b) Remove the 3 nuts and side airbag sensor assembly.
Was this article helpful?