The monitor will not run unless: • The MIL is OFF
(b) Drive Pattern
(1) Connect an intelligent tester to the DLC3.
(2) Turn the ignition switch ON.
(3) Turn the tester or scan tool ON.
(5) Start the engine.
(6) Allow the engine to idle for 10 minutes or more.
(7) Drive the vehicle at 25 mph (40 km/h) or more for at least 2 minutes.
(c) Monitor Status
(1) Check the Readiness Monitor status displayed on the tester or scan tool. If the status does not switch to COMPL (complete), make sure that the preconditions have been met, and repeat steps through (5) to (7) described in the Drive Pattern above.
Throttle Actuator Control Throttle Body Range / Performance
Was this article helpful?