• If DTC P0010 is displayed, check the bank 1 VVT system circuit.
• Bank 1 refers to the bank that include cylinder No. 1.
• If DTC P0020 is displayed, check the bank 2 VVT system circuit.
• Bank 2 refers to the bank that does not includes cylinder No. 1.
• Read freeze frame data using an intelligent tester. Freeze frame data record the engine condition when malfunctions are detected. When troubleshooting, freeze frame data can help determine if the vehicle was moving or stationary, if the engine was warmed up or not, if the air-fuel ratio was lean or rich, and other data, from the time the malfunction occurred.
Was this article helpful?