8. LUBRICATE PROPELLER SHAFT (for 4WD)
(a) Lubricate propeller shaft, referring to the lubrication chart. Before pumping in grease, wipe off any mud and dust on the grease fitting (See page PR-18, PR-24 or PR-29). Grease grade: Lithium base chassis grease NLGI No. 2
9. TIGHTEN PROPELLER SHAFT BOLT
(a) Tighten the bolts for propeller shaft. HINT:
• Access Cab 2WD and Double Cab 2WD (See page PR-13).
• Front propeller shaft 4WD (See page PR-19).
• Rear propeller shaft Regular Cab 4WD (See page PR-25).
• Rear propeller shaft Access Cab 4WD and Double Cab 4WD (See page PR-31).
10. ROTATE TIRES (See page TW-2)
Was this article helpful?