1. INSTALL THROTTLE WITH MOTOR BODY ASSEMBLY
(a) Install a new gasket onto the intake manifold.
(b) Install the throttle with motor body with the 2 bolts and 2 nuts.
(c) Connect the water by-pass hose.
(d) Connect the water by-pass hose No. 2.
(e) Connect the throttle motor connector.
2. INSTALL INTAKE AIR CONNECTOR
(a) Install the intake air connector with the 3 bolts. Torque: 8 N*m (82 kgf*cm, 71 in.*lbf)
(b) Tighten the 2 hose clamp bolts. Torque: 5 N*m (51 kgf*cm, 44 in.*lbf)
(c) Connect the vacuum hose.
(d) Connect the ventilation hose No. 2.
(e) Connect the vacuum hose.
(f) Engage the wire harness clamp.
(g) Connect the pressure sensor connector.
3. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
4. ADD ENGINE COOLANT (See page CO-3)
5. CHECK FOR ENGINE COOLANT LEAKAGE (See page CO-2)
6. INSTALL ENGINE UNDER COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY NO.1 (for 4WD and Pre-Runner)
Was this article helpful?