• Maintenance items may vary from country to country. Check the owner's manual supplement in which the maintenance schedule is shown.
• Every service item in the periodic maintenance schedule must be performed.
• Periodic maintenance service must be performed according to whichever interval in the periodic maintenance schedule occurs first, the odometer reading (miles) or the time interval (months).
• Maintenance service after the last period should be performed at the same interval as before unless otherwise noted.
• Failure to do even one item can cause the engine to run poorly and increase exhaust emissions.
Was this article helpful?