(a) Check and adjust the Off-the-car balance.
(b) If necessary, check and adjust the On-the-car balance. Unbalance after adjustment: 8.0 g (0.018 lb) or less
4. CHECK WHEEL BEARING LOOSENESS
(a) Check the backlash in bearing shaft direction. Maximum: 0.05 mm (0.0020 in.)
(b) Check the axle hub deviation.
5. CHECK FRONT SUSPENSION FOR LOOSENESS
6. CHECK STEERING LINKAGE FOR LOOSENESS
7. CHECK BALL JOINT FOR LOOSENESS
8. CHECK SHOCK ABSORBER WORKS PROPERLY
• Check mounting bushings for wear
• Bounce front and rear of the vehicle
Was this article helpful?