This pump performs fuel evaporation leakage check. This check is done approximately five hours after the engine is turned off. So you may hear sound coming from underneath the luggage compartment for several minutes. It does not indicate a malfunction.
• If a service reminder indicator or warning buzzer comes on 114
• If your vehicle will not start 222
• If your engine stalls while driving 226
• If you cannot increase engine speed 226
• If your vehicle overheats 227
• If your vehicle needs to be towed 240
• Tips for driving during break-in period 178
• General maintenance 257
Gas station information
UNLEADED gasoline, Octane Rating 87 (Research Octane Number 91) or higher
See page 178 for detailed information.
ILSAC multigrade engine oil is recommended. See page 271 for detailed information. Tire information: See pages 274 through 281. Tire inflation pressure: See page 299.
Was this article helpful?