• Do not adjust the seat while the vehicle is moving.
• Be careful that the seat does not hit a passenger or luggage.
• Be careful not to get your hands or feet pinched in the seat.
• Split seat—After adjusting the seat position, release the lever and try sliding the seat forward and backward to make sure it is locked in position.
• After adjusting the seatback, push your body back against the seat to make sure the seat is locked in position.
• When returning the seatback to the upright position, observe the following precautions in order to prevent personal injury in a collision or sudden stop:
Make sure the seatback is securely locked by pushing forward and rearward on the top of the seatback. Failure to do so will prevent the seat belt from operating properly.
Was this article helpful?