• Use the same procedure for both the RH and LH sides.
• The procedure described below is for the LH side.
1. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
2. REMOVE REAR COMBINATION LIGHT COVER
(a) Using a screwdriver with its tip wrapped in protective tape, disengage the 6 claws and remove the rear combination light cover.
3. REMOVE REAR COMBINATION LIGHT ASSEMBLY
(b) Disconnect the connector.
(c) Slide the tail light (rear combination light) toward the rear of the vehicle.
4. REMOVE REAR COMBINATION LIGHT BODY GASKET
(a) Remove the rear combination light body gasket. NOTICE:
• Detach the gasket if it adheres to the body.
• Do not reuse a removed gasket. Replace it with a new one to prevent water from entering.
Was this article helpful?