• Use the same procedure for both the RH and LH sides.
• The procedure described below is for the LH side.
1. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
2. REMOVE DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR HANDLE ASSEMBLY (w/o Power Window) (See page ED-57)
3. REMOVE DOOR ARMREST COVER (See page ED-33)
4. REMOVE FRONT ARMREST BASE PANEL UPPER (w/ Power Window) (See page ED-33)
5. REMOVE FRONT ARMREST BASE PANEL UPPER (w/o Power Window) (See page ED-57)
6. REMOVE FRONT DOOR TRIM BOARD SUBASSEMBLY (See page ED-34)
7. REMOVE OUTER REAR VIEW MIRROR ASSEMBLY
(a) w/ Power mirror: Disconnect the connector.
(b) Remove the 3 nuts, disengage the claw and remove the outer rear view mirror.
8. REMOVE OUTER MIRROR COVER
(a) Apply protective tape to the lower part of the mirror body.
(b) Press down the upper part of the mirror and tilt the mirror.
(c) Insert a moulding remover into the 2 clip installation positions on the lower part of the mirror to disengage the 2 clips.
(d) Remove the mirror by pulling it downward.
(e) Disengage the 4 claws from the inside of the mirror body.
(f) Push the upper part of the mirror cover forward to tilt it, and then disengage the claw on the lower part to remove the outer mirror cover.
Was this article helpful?