• Use the same procedure for both the RH and LH sides.
• The procedure described below is for the LH side.
1. DISCONNECT CABLE FROM NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
2. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT FLOOR MAT
(a) Remove the luggage compartment floor mat.
3. REMOVE SPARE WHEEL COVER ASSEMBLY
(a) Remove the spare wheel cover assembly.
4. REMOVE DECK FLOOR BOX LH
(a) Remove the deck floor box with the deck side box door.
5. REMOVE DECK FLOOR BOX RH
Use the same procedure as for the LH side.
6. REMOVE REAR FLOOR FINISH PLATE
(a) Disengage the 2 clips and the rear floor finish plate.
7. REMOVE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT TRIM INNER COVER
(a) Disengage the 5 clips and remove the luggage compartment trim inner cover.
8. REMOVE REAR COMBINATION LIGHT ASSEMBLY
(b) Disconnect the connector.
(c) Slide the rear combination light assembly toward the rear of the vehicle.
9. REMOVE REAR COMBINATION LIGHT BODY GASKET
(a) Remove the rear combination light body gasket. NOTICE:
• Detach the gasket if it adheres to the body.
• Do not reuse a removed gasket. Replace it with a new one to prevent water from entering.
10. REMOVE TAIL LIGHT AND STOP LIGHT BULB
(a) Turn the tail light and stop light bulb socket and bulb, in the direction indicated by the arrow in the illustration, to remove them.
(b) Remove the tail light and stop light bulb from the light socket.
Was this article helpful?